sábado, 22 de maio de 2010

Love is Waiting Brooke Fraser

In the autumn on the ground
Between the traffic and the ordinary sounds
I am thinking signs and seasons
While a north wind blows through
I watch as lovers pass me by
Walking stories, who's and how's and why's
Musing lazily on love, pondering you
Let's give it time, give it space
And be still for a spell
When it's time to walk that way
We wanna walk it well

I'll be waiting for you
I'll be holding back the darkest night
Love is waiting `til we're ready
`Til it's right Love is waiting

It's my caution not the cold
There's no other hand that I would rather hold
The climate changes,
I'm singing for strangers about you
Don't keep time, slow the pace
Honey hold on if you can
I could write a million songs about the way you say my name
I could live a lifetime with you and then do it all again
And like I can't force the sun to rise
Or hasten summer's start
Neither should I rush my way into your heart

Nenhum comentário: